It’s back! We have a few spaces left for the London Marathon 2022.
We are inviting our supporters across the UK and beyond the world to be a part of the London Marathon and raise funds for children with disabilities in Africa.
Running for Able Child Africa means that you will be supporting an organisation that in 2021 despite the challenges of the pandemic were able to help support a total of 1,684 children with disabilities. Able Child Africa values every marathon runner who chooses to fundraise for us.
Fundraising pledge: £1,500
When signing up you will receive the following resources:
- A fundraising pack, including posters for events and sponsorship forms.
- Access to our private Facebook group chat where you will receive helpful fundraising tips including tips from professional athletes.
- An Able Child Africa contact who will provide unlimited support.
- An Able Child Africa fundraising vest.
- Regular updates from our fundraising team with innovative ideas for events and information about our work.
If you or anyone you know were unsuccessful in the ballot there is still a chance to take part in the marathon email: firstname.lastname@example.org